Monday, February 6, 2017

How to make a watering pail for OSR or your urine treatment product

This really helps because I am using a 6 gallon pail and I only put two gallons of solution in the pail to leave room for it to foam up .  This way I can but boiling hot water in the pail so the OSR works much better and it is much easier to handle this way when you are using a Water Claw to flush out the urine in the carpet
 Here is a Water Claw a small and a spotter, I use these Water Claws all the time when I am dealing with urine damage in the carpet. The little spray bottle has urine stain remover in it
Here you can see how bad the urine can get in the carpet

No comments:

Welcome to Alpine Professional Carpet Care, Inc.

Flood Cleanup in Utah County
Water Damage Cleanup in Utah County
Carpet Cleaners in Utah County
Truck mounted Steam Cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Power Washing

Flood & Restoration
Residential & Commercial

Owners- Jeffrey & Judy Tobian